Providing a forum to facilitate the understanding of the involvement of ocular perfusion abnormalities in the pathogenesis of glaucoma and research projects related to this topic.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of how blood flow relates to glaucoma
- To promote understanding of science behind ocular perfusion abnormalities in glaucoma
- To provide an understanding of the opportunities and limitations of techniques to measure blood flow in the eye
- To disseminate the relevant literature in the field
- To facilitate research initiatives directed towards the role of vascular factors in glaucoma